Msnick forum
Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy! Very Happy
Msnick forum
Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy! Very Happy
Msnick forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Msnick forum

Msnick's frum, have fun!!!, server privé, private server, ms,

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDownloadLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Makiyo's GM APP.
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:34 pm by brenDURR

» KIN and NimaKIN
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm by [FA]Kikashi

» Post your IRL pic here Topic #2.
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 am by amanda

» the world hardest game
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:44 am by ---xAlvinx3=)

» Durr. Justme.
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 am by ---xAlvinx3=)

» Heyy its pawner again
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 pm by xNaruTSouLx

» WOW! MSNICK WOW!
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:48 am by [EH]Andrea

» secret Event!
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 am by Bestmoonboy

» Pringers's Gm Applications
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:45 am by pringers

June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
[FA]Kikashi
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_vote_lcapxiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_voting_barxiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_vote_rcap 
pringers
xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_vote_lcapxiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_voting_barxiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_vote_rcap 
xNaruTSouLx
Pawner
---xAlvinx3=)
xiiaodark
brenDURR
[EH]Andrea
Makiyo
[GM]HeldeR
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 am

xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xiiaodark
Nuby
xiiaodark

xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) Empty
PostSubject: xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)   xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Elo Very Happy This is my first time making a gm application. Hope you like it (:

I know the gm application are closed .. Well i will try for the next month

Whats your name and who are you : My name is : Chee Sze Hao i prefer to be called without my surname.I am currently a level 2 GM A.K.A (as known as) cow detective

Whats your age ? I am currently 13 studying sec 1

Where are you from ? I am from sg (singapore)

Whats your number of rebirth? 20

Have u been GM before ? Nope i had never been one but i am willing to learn tend to take down things like gm commands

How many hours do you play the server everyday ? All day(But i will go out sometimes) = like yesterday its 14 hours(does not included crush time) because its a school holiday but when the school reopens i will be playing it for about 5 hours everyday if there is no CCA and if its saturday it would be 14 hours if there is nothing to do

Why would you have level 2 GM power and still wants to join ? I would like to help the beginners if they have trouble playing and when people mega for hackers i will go and check if the hacker is there and if he is really hacker and BTW my time here is +8GMT when most gms are offline i know there are already gms whose the time is same as me but i will help them out if they need any help and most of the time the gms who is in the same time as me are still offline and the players wanted help saying in mega :" Any Gm online pls pm me " but i check there are none so i help him/her with the warping out if he/she is stuck but if there is really a hacker i cannot jail him( i know the code to jail) cos i duno if he is a real hacker and if he is i dunno what the gm will do to him

I will look out for glitches like glitching gm level 1 commands out of gm player map

Current case : SoPro4You is holding on to a wizet case we(me and xNaruTZ) we asked him if he is really a cow detective he say he dunno and i say we want to confiscate his wizet case he say he is a cow detective and i say to xNaruTZ if he really is a cow detective he should be able to afford one more . He didt want to give so xNaruTZ jail him and a later while he is at free market Nick can u find the names of the intern ? pls

MSN : cheeszehao@hotmail.com

Ign : xiiaodark

sze hao♫☆ signing off Razz
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

PostSubject: Re: xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)   xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:09 am

I REJECT

i don't think you are good to be a gm... by what you did in GAME, i don't think that you arre ready... nick say that too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://msnick-story-game.forumotion.com
xiiaodark
Nuby
xiiaodark

PostSubject: Re: xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)   xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 am

o.o ok Very Happy im will continue to be a cow detective Very Happy thx for letting mii noe
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

PostSubject: Re: xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)   xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:57 am

Good luck, [i heard that nick will take off your power]
Back to top Go down
https://msnick-story-game.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)   xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xiiaodark 's gm application ( copied from the"old"forum)
Page 1 of 1