Msnick forum
Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy! Very Happy
Msnick forum
Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy! Very Happy
Msnick forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Msnick forum

Msnick's frum, have fun!!!, server privé, private server, ms,

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterDownloadLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Makiyo's GM APP.
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:34 pm by brenDURR

» KIN and NimaKIN
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm by [FA]Kikashi

» Post your IRL pic here Topic #2.
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:23 am by amanda

» the world hardest game
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:44 am by ---xAlvinx3=)

» Durr. Justme.
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 am by ---xAlvinx3=)

» Heyy its pawner again
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:29 pm by xNaruTSouLx

» WOW! MSNICK WOW!
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:48 am by [EH]Andrea

» secret Event!
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 am by Bestmoonboy

» Pringers's Gm Applications
Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:45 am by pringers

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
[FA]Kikashi
Helo............. I_vote_lcapHelo............. I_voting_barHelo............. I_vote_rcap 
pringers
Helo............. I_vote_lcapHelo............. I_voting_barHelo............. I_vote_rcap 
xNaruTSouLx
Pawner
---xAlvinx3=)
xiiaodark
brenDURR
[EH]Andrea
Makiyo
[GM]HeldeR
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 am

Helo.............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:09 am

Helo,
My Name Is zack.
Ign:DarkStar
I Am 17 Years Old.
I Live In Malaysia
[i can ply anytime any day]
i can help with this server because is fun and cool.... better then other server that i played...

i had ply maplestory over 5 years....

and i almost become a [GM] in other.. and i quit because i hated that server... because the owner got some problem with his internet....

so try give me a chance....

anything email me on my msn..... dota_pro_noob@hotmail.com

thk....

P.S pls make the server no lagg... is abit laggy lolz...
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 am

Nick is trying his best for the server

the server is really cool! yes you say it!

you have a good exp. from the 5years i think

you old eneuf!

AGREE

wish you good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://msnick-story-game.forumotion.com
[EH]Andrea
GMs
[EH]Andrea

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:34 am

I have to say Deny for me, only because of the fact that it's just the same as all of the other people who just start the server and apply for GM. Not once have I seen him in game and I am on all day almost everyday.
Back to top Go down
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: ZzZz   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:42 am

seriously u dint see me online all day.. or u try add buddy me and see how??? did u check??

P.S>>> if the server is laggy how am i going to online i rather sleep...... now the server is ok....
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:59 am

Well... GL with HER!
Back to top Go down
[EH]Andrea
GMs
[EH]Andrea

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:02 am

So let me get this right, instead of going and making yourself known to everyone the hard way, You are trying to take the easy way out by wanting us to come look for you? That's not something I see happening and with that thought train it's almost definitely going to be a no for others as well as it is for me.
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 am

to who are you talking? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[EH]Andrea
GMs
[EH]Andrea

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 am

Lol to Killer, I don't think that I should have to add someone just to see activity from them.
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 am

Hihi! just was joking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: i`m sori   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:40 am

ok sori andrea.... fine i find u in nickms ok..... can i add buddy u???> i`m not so hurry to be a gm... just want make new friends... i just app for gm so i can help ppl in this server.... i played lots of server and make alot of cool, sexy, funny, some abit gay but is cool making ppl happy... so everyone worn be bored... can u understand what i`m saying rite???? sori for making u angry... i dont mind u dont want me to be GM... at least let me make new friend and have some fun... see u in the game andrea other GMs

P.S NICE TO MEET U ALL COOL GM IN THIS SERVER.... [I`M NOT JOKING]...
and cool players... lol!
Back to top Go down
Pawner
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:14 pm

i think andrea is right cuz shes been here longer then i have you have to be known and if u just join to become a gm ur chance is very low
Back to top Go down
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: ZzZZzZ   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:18 am

pls dont say chance is very low.... just say i got no chance.... i dont mind... i just want to have fun...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 pm

.... okay listen

WE don't make PEOPLE Gms, only to make the OTHER people Happy...

but we make THEM GMs to WATCH people, to get PEACE in our server, to HELPE them with UNban if they are banned by nub raison, to help THEM to DC if they are Stuck, or something like that,

if u want to help people, you can just ASK us, and we can help you to help people, Add me as a Buddy, i will help you to hhelp people, and i can host your OWN event Very Happy, JA or what ever Very Happy

got it?

o! last thing, stop your DRAMAH, cuz it don't work with GMs...
Back to top Go down
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: zzzz   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:04 am

o! last thing, stop your DRAMAH, cuz it don't work with GMs...

wht the...... DRAMAH

wow now i know everything....... u GM means u big around here rite????

want try real world........ just say place and when

i try to talk nicely and u all want add more showing off.... wht the.... dont test my mood...... i can do anything to this server... i know CIB u know whose that......?

my fren can close down urs server anytime.... nexon eazy for u to know....

or more eazy my fren can close down urs server anytime.... but i just dont want too... understand... i really like this server because it fun..... pls dont test my mood..... dont belive u want proof.. try makeing me angry again.....

first server that i closed is colanms.tk

owner name kerri.... feel free to ask me anything.. i can do anything is real world...
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

kill3rsan wrote:
ok sori andrea.... fine i find u in nickms ok..... can i add buddy u???> i`m not so hurry to be a gm... just want make new friends... i just app for gm so i can help ppl in this server.... i played lots of server and make alot of cool, sexy, funny, some abit gay but is cool making ppl happy... so everyone worn be bored... can u understand what i`m saying rite???? sori for making u angry... i dont mind u dont want me to be GM... at least let me make new friend and have some fun... see u in the game andrea other GMs

P.S NICE TO MEET U ALL COOL GM IN THIS SERVER.... [I`M NOT JOKING]...
and cool players... lol!

THAT, try to touch HERE... we have a STRONG HEART, we can be touched by few words... when you do like that.., it's just that u'r losing your time... SHOW us what u got!!!!

and don't replay with :

what i got..... yeah sure,, friend fuck ,,, hate,,, dramaha,,,, blablablabla....

i mean really... MY student [Pawner, Narutz, makiyo] are doing this with me some times.. but it don't work... it give them a -1 Very Happy

well cia later!
Back to top Go down
---xAlvinx3=)
GMs
---xAlvinx3=)

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 am

Well . Here Comes ME .

-REJECTED-

Im going by the judging of the app . i dun care about the talks above . Quarreling and stuffs . Because ... I Dun care ? =O
Back to top Go down
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: dude or girl dont care who r u   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 am

i told u cant u understand simple english...... i say if i talk nicely just talk nicely.... wtf u craping story..... if i cant be GM i dont care.... wtf u making up story now...... dude i got alot online game and GM online game la.... i can find anytime anyday.... i dam fcking free...... u dont craping story with me...... student my ass..... cant u all say propely..... if dont want me be GM just say..... read nicely la... dont make me angry.... u donno ppl pls dont crap story.... '

r u all stupid or something???? need talk alot to make ppl angry....
see xalvinx3 eazy only he say

~REJECTED~

how u all can make this type of game..... 1 time i call my fren close then u all cry.... have fun also u all really stupid..... showing off like u GM so big..... see real life la.... see who GM.~
Back to top Go down
kill3rsan
Nuby

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: NO MORE CHANCE   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:01 am

u wait... will i waiting for the server to close down i will send u some present... want know wht.... something like event for u guys GM...... server will have some hard pure virus...dont worry server worn close but want have fun sending stuff to urs server... no need thk me....

all i can do for this suck server.... want find me.....

ok address no 28 jln 6/4c subang jaya usj 6.... 47610 malaysia selangor..... come find me anytime... i`m every where.... if u all got balls call la... or anywhere malaysi i can meet u... just say... fag server dont even know english..... alvin u watch out dont let me track urs IP down.... in game talk big come la real life why u all scare??? just say??? r u all scare real life????
Back to top Go down
[FA]Kikashi
Admin
[FA]Kikashi

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 am

see.. told you, your not really nice, BTW, i just was testing you Very Happy, and you faild by saying this things... well here we go, i'll ban you for Double post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helo............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helo.............   Helo............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helo.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Msnick forum :: Option :: GM applications-
Jump to: